February 25, 2014

Marisa Pochter New Grad Assistant for APAC

Marisa Pochter, new graduate assistant for APAC.
MARISA POCHTER is the new graduate assistant for APAC.

POCHTER NOTED she will “be working with the committee to organize and facilitate the monthly meetings, manage the listservs and the Retirement Matters blog, and assist in special projects as they come along. I'm looking forward to learning more about the professional academic system and how the University system works, in addition to getting to know more professionals on campus.

“I AM a first year graduate student working towards a Masters in Public Health,” Pochter added. “I'm originally from Southern Arizona, and moved to Chicago about four years ago. I'm still adjusting to the cold, and enjoy getting outside as much as possible - bike riding, running and playing with my dogs.”

SHE CAN be reached at mpocht2@uic.edu.

No comments:

Post a Comment