Many on campus are concerned about crime.
HAVE YOU noticed the urgent “Crime Alerts” recently? Are you interested in campus crime and campus safety? APAC will be hosting a presentation and discussion with topics to include:
· The “Clery Act” and UIC campus crime statistics
· How safe UIC is compared to our peer institutions
· How campus crime has changed over the past five years
· High-risk parts of campus
· High-risk activities to avoid
· The new COPS program
CRAIG MORAN, Community Relations Officer, University Police will present on Tuesday, Nov. 8, from noon to 1 p.m. in Room 5175 COMRB (College of Medicine Research Building),
909 S. Wolcott. To register, click https://illinois.edu/fb/sec/3787915. This event is designated as an official Chancellor’s Status Committee meeting and is thereby considered approved for employee participation. This event is co-sponsored by the Academic Professional Advisory Committee (APAC), the Chancellor’s Committee on the Status of Women (CCSW), and the Chancellor’s Committee on the Status of Blacks (CCSB).