September 30, 2011

Two From APAC Move On; New Secretary Named

 Jill Davis.

JILL DAVIS, Assistant to the Director, Center for Advanced Design, Research, and Exploration (CADRE), APAC Secretary, and an AP member of the University Senate, has left the University to become College Transfer Coordinator at the College of DuPage.

“I WOULD like to thank all my fellow APAC members for the camaraderie and productivity,” Davis said. “I’ve seen this committee evolve so much throughout the years and I’m so proud of all of our accomplishments. 

“LASTLY, I would like to express my gratitude to Michael Moss, who has been an excellent Chair and great supporter of my role as Secretary.  I’m excited to start my new adventure at the College of DuPage, but I cannot put into words how much I will miss all my UIC friends and colleagues,” Davis concluded.

Sophia Magill.

SOPHIA MAGILL, Associate Director, Programming, Campus Programs, and a former APAC member, has left UIC for a post with the Personnel Office of the White House in Washington, DC.

WITH DAVIS’ post as Secretary vacant, APAC elected Jacqueline Berger as its new Secretary. Berger is Director of Communications in the Office of the Vice Chancellor for Research and is an AP representative on the University Senate.

No comments:

Post a Comment