EMPLOYEES ARE eligible for a number of discounts on cell phones.
SOME BUSINESSES provide a discount code that you can use on their website, or provide over the phone. Other businesses require you to contact them directly for the discount - in order for them to identify the discount you qualify for, you may need to let them know:
- You are a University of Illinois at Chicago employee
- You are a State of Illinois employee
- You are a government employee
- You are employed at "Big Ten" University
- You are staff/student/faculty at the University
CELL PHONE deals are available from AT&T, http://www.att.com/, discount code 2596528; Sprint, http://www.sprint.com/, discount code UOIDISCOUNT; U.S. Cellular, http://www.uscellular.com/, call for discount; and Verizon, http://verizon.com/, http://tinyurl.com/3dxercz, call for discount.
FOR MORE information, see https://sites.google.com/site/uicapac/resources/employee-discounts.